Now that we're home, follow our adventures as we continue our journey with Piper.


Kevin & Mary

Kevin & Mary

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Times at the OKC Zoo






We went to the zoo in OKC last week. I love the zoo. I think I might love it more than the kids. Maybe my attention span is just a little longer. To their credit, it was a little hot. It was one of those mornings with a 40% chance of rain in the afternoon, high in the upper 80s. I was hoping for a cooler, cloudy morning. It turned out a little hot and muggy. We did have a good time though. Our friend, Diane and Sophie Fosmire joined us. They were in town to drop off Libby for her big trip to Trinidad. Lizzie met us with Mallary and Jayce and they joined our "zoo group". We ended the day with ice cream and other various treats at McDonalds. I thought I was going to "run" by the mall and pick up something, but when I realized I was outnumbered 5:1 I thought better of it and just headed home!

No comments: