Now that we're home, follow our adventures as we continue our journey with Piper.


Kevin & Mary

Kevin & Mary

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Care Package Etc.

Her care package made it to China Friday morning around 9am. I feel like it will certainly make it to her before we do. Thank goodness. You work so hard to put it all together and then send it off on a wing and a prayer. We have been praying over that package, by the way. :) We sent an outfit to her that Sydney also has so that they can match on Gotcha Day. We even sent matching shoes; now that was just a shot in the dark on the size! We sent many photos of the house, her room, ALL of her new brothers, her sisters, Kevin & I, even the dogs and cat. Our agency provided Chinese labels for everything. Well, everything except the horses. We just hope she knows what they are! We sent her a stuffed horse to love on; he's very soft. We sent along chocolates and candies for the nannies as well as a disposable camera in hopes they would snap a few pics of her with friends, nannies, etc. I have to thank my mom for helping with the individually cropped pictures. I had tried and failed at that task. Sometimes having a family is kind of like having your own network; it's a GOOD thing! My mom said that the changes I made to the comment section DO make it easier to post a comment, so feel free! I'm going to call it a night and have sweet dreams about TAs early this week! :)

1 comment:

Gina said...

So anxious for you guys!!!! I love the matching outfit idea! How cute will that be!!!! You are in my prayers! Gina