Now that we're home, follow our adventures as we continue our journey with Piper.


Kevin & Mary

Kevin & Mary

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Well, we're packed...I think






Well, it's all in there; maybe too much in there. We weighed each of the suitcases and the big ones all came in at just under the weight limit. I may have to decide what we can all live without and pull a few items. We must have room for extra things to bring home! After all, the dollar value is 1:7. The kids have all multiplied their spending money by seven to see how much "Chinese money" they have! :) We're leaving first thing Thursday morning; we're crashing at Kellen's tomorrow night. I can't believe we're this close! In less than a week, Piper will join our family. I'm feeling a little wacko! It's a little scary thinking I might leave something important behind. Really though, so long as I get Kevin, the kids, & the all important paperwork, I understand I can buy most anything there, even at Wal-Mart if I want to. Well, I don't think Wal-Mart will be on my top ten list of places to visit in China but you never know, it might come in handy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At least if you have to go to Wal-Mart, things should be less expensive since everything is made local. But seriously I hope you guys have a safe and fun trip. We are riding hard and can't wait for you guys to get back in the saddle.