Now that we're home, follow our adventures as we continue our journey with Piper.


Kevin & Mary

Kevin & Mary

Thursday, March 27, 2008

This one is for Grandad (Yes, I did eat Mexican food in China)






My grandad was very worried that I might not make it for two weeks in China without Mexican food. It is my very favorite food! :) Well, I'm writing this post especially for him so he can see that I DID have Mexican food in China. Right here in Nanjing across from our hotel. Now, remember, it was prepared by Chinese folks so not quite the same but very good anyway. Piper had her first American dish (if Spaghetti counts as American). I figured noodles were a good first bet for her! She is really pleased with herself for being able to use the fork. When we go to breakfast here at the hotel each morning, she always chooses the knife and fork over the chopsticks. :) We had a group dinner and a great time while we were there.

No comments: