Now that we're home, follow our adventures as we continue our journey with Piper.


Kevin & Mary

Kevin & Mary

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Changed comment settings & other tidbits

I changed the comment settings to make it easier for you to post a comment. I've had a couple of people tell me that they had a hard time. I think the change should make it easier. I also added a streaming radio that should play automatically when you open the blog, hope you enjoy it. We don't have any news yet on our TA. I still think it will be around the first part of next week. We got an e-mail from our agency making sure we had finalized our room selections and are getting necessary travel paper work ready to go. I'm so ready to go, but also a little nervous about all that lies ahead. Our prayers for Piper for the last two years have been that she will feel comfortable with us right away and just feel like part of the family. We don't want her to have to feel anxious or scared. I know the transition will be hard for her, but we just want her to feel at ease with us. Please pray this for her along with easy and safe travel for all of us. I've noticed her picture is headed south with each new post. I guess I thought things would travel the other direction. That's what I get for being a new blogger. I'm going to try to individually scan her pictures and place them toward the top of the page. Check back later to see if I was successful! Harley got sick last Wed. night. We thought he might have the actual influenza, but thankfully he was tested and does not. Just some other nasty little virus. He's feeling much better now. Hopefully we can all stay healthy through our travel. I hear on the news that the State Health Dept. of Oklahoma is saying that things are only going to get worse. We are having an epidemic of influenza. I hope that you and yours are healthy and well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to leave for china and get my little sister!!